Monday, May 19, 2008

Two days later

I was terribly afraid that I would wake up yesterday, Sunday, with buyer's remorse. The thoughts in my head, this fear I was carrying around, would be that I would feel a large sense of letdown. After all, we're trying to get out of debt. So what do we do? Rack up $9500 more.

Yet Sunday I woke up and was very happy to see my shiny new car in the driveway. I enjoyed driving it as we ran errands.

Today I let hubby take it to work and traded cars with him when he came home for lunch. I saw Mortimer (my car--yes, I named it) outside and got a big grin.

I'm very happy that all three of us now have reliable, safe cars, with working air conditioning, no fumes, that start each time, and that don't make funny noises. I'm thrilled that we were able to purchase the two cars rather than do a lease because our deal was so good the payments were even better.

Yay!

No comments: