Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I got Tagged: It's not my fault!

This was never intended to be a typical "personal" blog, but Lise over at

Frugal in the Fruitlands

"tagged" me so it's not my fault.

The rules:

1.  Link to the person that tagged you.
2.  Post the rules on your blog.
3.  Share 4 things in the following themes.
4.  Tag 4 bloggers at the end of your post with a link.
5.  Let those bloggers know they have been tagged with a comment on their blog.

Four jobs I've had:

- Retail (YUCK)
- Software Training and Troubleshooting
- Graphic Design and Photography
- Massage Therapy (YAY!)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

- Twister
- Lilo and Stitch
- Emperor's New Groove
- Dirty Dancing

Four places I have lived:

- Pennsylvania
- New Port Richey, FL
- Holiday, FL
- Sarasota, FL

Four TV Shows I love:

- Mythbusters
- Good Eats
- NCIS
- Grey's Anatomy

Four places I have been on holiday:

- Niagara Falls
- Grand Cayman
- Cozumel
- St. Augustine

Four of my favorite dishes:

- Thai Curry (Mild, please!)
- Sushi (Tampa Roll)
- Fillet Mignon (Medium Rare)
- Soup (too many kinds to list)

Four websites visited daily:

- Bzzagent.com
- Bodywork Biz
- groups.yahoo.com
- No Credit Needed

Four places I would rather be now:

- In Tallahassee collecting the winnings from a massive lottery ticket with my husband
- Watching a Broadway show with a backstage pass around my neck
- Moving into a brilliant new condo on the ResidenSea
- Receiving AMTA's teacher of the year award

Four bloggers I'm tagging (I apologize in advance):

I'll have to come back and edit later to tag others.


2 comments:

Lise F said...

Mmm, sushi. I probably shouldn't talk about my spendthrift college days where I would go out to sushi two or three times a week...

Catalyst said...

We've learned to make sushi at home. Ironically it was our largest "eating out" expense whereas making it at home is one of the lowest cost-per-meal foods!